VMC SF 10 Year Anniversary - Nov. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMC SF 10 Year Anniversary - Nov. 8

Rotten offered a cage up to this event via Volvo, I will chip in for gas as anyone may do as well, Thank You Lon for the lift to Benders, any input as to where to park????? VMC SF??.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Volvo had a wheel bearing fail this week. Still trying to figure out an alternative. My truck will be a bitch to park and cost about $80 in gas.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

No probs. I can drive. Meet at the Starbucks on Mt Hermon road right off of the freeway at 5:30. I can fit Lonnie, Tim, Douglas and Megan.
        motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Oops sorry. Not Starbucks. Surf City Coffee.
          motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

I'll be waiting up at Coffee Cat in SV at 6:00 for anyone who wants to ride up
            I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I just told my wife I was going to ride up.

That went over like a lead balloon. I'll be carpooling with the other fools.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Happy 10 Th. and thank you

Happy 10 Th. and thank you VMC SF for letting us hang with you all at Benders, I had a dam good time to see you all, thatch beard?, been way too long sorry I did not recognize ya first off. thank you prospect for the lift.
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Good turnout, good times.

Comment

Working...
                  X