Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheetiron 300 Dualsport, May 20-21

Hey Boys & Girls,

Here's the heads up. The Oakland MC has posted the 2006 Sheetiron Application on its website. If you are at all interested in attending the event on your Dual Sport bike you need to fill out and have postmarked the date of April 1st on it. They are going to limit entries to 250 (they mean it this time) and all others will not ride. Don't snooze! Go on line, www.oaklandmc.org/sheetiron.html download the app., make out the check, put the stamp on the envelope, and put in under your pillow until April 1st. Then mail it ! That's your best chance of getting in.

Myself and James have done this ride for the last 4 years and I've got to say it's fvcking fantastic. There's everything from little Honda XR's all the way up to massive BMW GS's.  

Unfortunately James will be missing our 5th year run due to the IOM TT, but I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone with trail capable machine.  8)

Re: Sheetiron 300 Dualsport, May 20-21

Isn't the SFMC also doing A 'Street' Iron - Butt Buster that weekend for all the non-trail enabled riders?

I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Re: Sheetiron 300 Dualsport, May 20-21

Originally posted by elfboy
      Isn't the SFMC also doing A 'Street' Iron - Butt Buster that weekend for all the non-trail enabled riders?
      That's correct. There will be the Streetiron as well, however I don't have the ride plans yet. I'll post details as soon as they become known.

Comment

Working...
      X