Last Daze Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Daze Ride

I am not going to be able to leave town this week end, no, nothing to do with Parole. So I am going to do the Ghost Mountain Riders Last Daze of Summer ride. It is their 20th anniversary run and beats sitting on my ass all day. Is there anyone else who wont be attending the Pirate ride? Im bummed because I would kick ass at the stealing shit thing. If anyone wants to do this ride with me, let me know. Heres the info, but no time is listed? Here we go: Sign up is 9:00am to 11:00am at Don Quixotes in Felton. They even have Breakfast.

[shadow=red,left,300][glow=BLUE,2,300]Their PREMIER RUN, and their 20th Anniversary RUN! Prizes for oldest Last Daze Shirt - 90 mile sscenic loop. Starts off as Pack run - Door prizes - Games of Biker skilz and stupidity - Best Food - Bands! - Cabins if you dare - Comedy night at the Bonfire - Beau's favorite----Burnout Contest - All the fun you can handle![/glow][/shadow]
    [move][glow=red,2,300]
    ADULT~ENTERTAINMENT
    [/glow][/move]
    You Suck

Re: Last Daze Ride

Was this what was going on in San Lorenzo Valley over this past weekend?

Saw droves of American built motorcycles that wouldn't return the friendly wave of a lone motorcyclist aboard a Hawk 650. :P

Comment

yep, it was this Sat.
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I heard it wasn't all that great........... But what would I know..................

Comment

Working...
        X