Hollister rally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollister rally!

So this weekend is the annual Hollister rally, and it goes from Friday until Sunday. I am heading out there Saturday on my Vespa, would anyone like to join me?(I could be talked into taking the Triumph if anyone actually wants to go).
    First poster of 2007.
    First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Re: Hollister rally!

Hey Barrett.. Isn't that a h*rley rally?.. How would they take a Frenchman on an Italian sport bike?.. Not sure I will be available but it would be cool to ride again with you! I can almost keep up with your Vespa!!! hahaha (actually not in turns, but on straight lines yes!!!)..

Comment

Any details on the ralley? I might be down with a Saturday ride, as long as its not all day, I do have a few things I have to get done this week end, but Im down with a 1/2 to 3/4 day of Hollister. Plus, there's a road in Hollister I want to check out anyways, something about being able to go fast, few cars, no bambi and no Fuzz. I will try to get with you at the meeting tonight. (there is a meeting tonight, right? )
      Note:
      Even if it is mostly Hardleys, my SV is accepted in some Hardley cultures because it is a V-twin.
      You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
        Even if it is mostly Hardleys, my SV is accepted in some Hardley cultures because it is a V-twin.
        Mine too ;D So I can go yeaaaaahhhh.... haha Have fun! There indeed are some cool roads in the valley there. Up and down with clear views far ahead, very tempting for high speeding...

Comment

If only it were legal.....................
          You Suck

Comment

I am going to hollister, leaving about 10 AM.

As I am going slow (on the hack, with a dog), I expect to gt there noonish.

I will stop by pergs in the AM, see if a ride is forming up.

Call me at 831-334-6699 if you need to get ahold of me.

Mick.

Comment

Working...
            X