Last Days o Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Days o Summer

The Ghost Mountain Riders Last Days o Summer ride is on the 21st, not the 14th as listed on the calender (now corrected)

Sorry for the inconvience and I'm wondering if there was a date change as it was added to the calender ages ago.
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

It is in my treo as the 14th, announced at an MBCOC meeting ages ago.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Okay so I'm not completely crazy then...

Comment

R U sure? Would you know if you were crazy. I sure the hell wouldnt want to have to be the one to tell someone they were crazy, if they were actually crazy.
        You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
          R U sure? Would you know if you were crazy. I sure the hell wouldnt want to have to be the one to tell someone they were crazy, if they were actually crazy.
          Dave could see if he meets any DSM IV criteria.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

I already have my laundry list from the DSM IV thank you very much I don't need to add to it. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it

That's just crazy talk.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X