SFMC "Pier Pressure" Ride Sat. 5/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFMC "Pier Pressure" Ride Sat. 5/12

This event has been added to the calendar. Anyone from Santa Cruz plan on attending? Ziad and I will be there. I'll probably leave the south bay around 1pm to make the 2pm meeting spot at the SFMC clubhouse on Folsom.

At 2pm (sharp) the group will be led to Pier 23, and from there......tunnel blockage.

Look for me in the sexy pink vest, baby!

I'm sorry, but I can't get off work
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

Comment

I'm coming down to SC to grab some lunch with a friend early in the day, so if any of you guys are planning to head up let me know. I get lonely, cold and scared on 17 all by myself...
      Apologies in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by Currin View Post
        I'm coming down to SC to grab some lunch with a friend early in the day, so if any of you guys are planning to head up let me know. I get lonely, cold and scared on 17 all by myself...
        Sounds like you need a hug.

Awwwwwwww...........

:-)
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

SFMC have already gotten a bunch of the ride photos up on the website. Highlights include your prospect moving in to cockblock the angry muni driver from stuffing his bus through our tunnel fun. Boy that driver was an angry SOB!: www.sf-mc.org/gallery/05_12_2007/

Comment

My pics: http://vampiresmc.com/gallery/v/nonvamp/07mvr/

If anyone has any to add to the gallery, let me know.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

How much you want to bet that MUNI driver was disciplined for not doing his route on time?

Comment

Originally posted by ro-monster View Post
                How much you want to bet that MUNI driver was disciplined for not doing his route on time?
                God, I love MUNI. Name another job in the world where you'd face more disciplinary action for being a few minutes late than you would for killing innocent bystanders.

And no, Monarch Henchman does not count.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Working...
                X