• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Run for Paws in SLO: Sunday Oct. 28th

FIRST Poker Run for Paws hosted by Back Road Motorcycle Adventures

A Benefit for the North County Humane Society of San Luis Obispo County

$40 per person includes: Poker Hand, Unique BBQ, T-shirt and prizes

Extra Meals: $12.50 Extra T-shirt: $15.00

Unique BBQ by TapaQ: top block, chicken wings & drumettes, made to order quesadillas, bbqd seasonal veggies and fresh fruit, salad, garlic bread and soft drinks.

Registration from 9:30 to 10:30am at the Atascadero Lake Parking Lot on HWY 41 West.

For more information call 805-466-1449 or 805-466-5403

what constitutes a Unique BBQ? is it Ethiopian food or cats or something?
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

I would love to do this, but I have to complete the memorial for the DotD and I would need to stay overnight because I'm old and crippled at 33 already. Have to work.
      Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

its the animals they had to put down! LOL

your sick.

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
        what constitutes a Unique BBQ? is it Ethiopian food or cats or something?
        If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Originally posted by luckygirl View Post
          I would love to do this, but I have to complete the memorial for the DotD and I would need to stay overnight because I'm old and crippled at 33 already. Have to work.
          You poor li'l thang! Just wait untill you actually are old like me. Then it will really suck! It's a long downward spiral from here on out.
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
            You poor li'l thang! Just wait untill you actually are old like me. Then it will really suck! It's a long downward spiral from here on out.
            Getting older doesn't suck. Memory is the first thing to go, at which point you don't have anything to compare with.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Everyday is a new adventure and your friends are just nice people you get to meet every day
              First poster of 2007.
              First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
                Getting older doesn't suck. Memory is the first thing to go, at which point you don't have anything to compare with.

Actually memory is the second thing to go. The first thing to go is... uh... I don't remember but I'm sure there was something.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                  Actually memory is the second thing to go. The first thing to go is... uh... I don't remember but I'm sure there was something.
                  ( i heard a comedian say once )

I hope i am never told i have Alzheimer's. I REALLY hope i have not already been told i have Alzheimer's.
                  If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Working...
                  X