Last minute show! July 15th SLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute show! July 15th SLO

Sorry for the short notice, i forgot to put this up earlier this week.

We have the opportunity to open for Steve E. Nix and the Cute Lepers next tuesday (July 15th) at Downtown Brew in SLO.

My band, SXY TM XPLSN!, will open for them and Monster eats the Pilot will open for us & start the show at 7:30pm

Here's the info from the venue website;

EVENT DETAILS:
    GENRE:
    Punk/Garage
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    DATE:
    July 15, 2008
    START TIME:
    7:30PM
    TICKETS
    Tickets available at DTB box office, BooBoo's and ticketweb.com $8
    BAND:
    Steve E. Nix & The Cute Lepers
    Downtown Brew and Numbskull productions are proud to present: Steve E. Nix and The Cute Lepers. Sexytime Explosion and Monster Eats the Pilot will open.

Commonly known as The Cute Lepers, they are a power pop infused punk rock band from Seattle, Washington, started by Steve E. Nix of The Briefs. The band was formed in 2007 during the current Briefs hiatus.

The Cute Lepers have released a 7" single on 1-2-3-4 Go! Records and another on Drunk'n'Roll / No Front Teeth Records. The band released a full length LP in February 2008 on 1-2-3-4 Go!. The Cute Lepers signed to Joan Jett's Blackheart Records (United States) and Damaged Goods (UK and Europe) in 2008. The Cute Lepers regularly play throughout the Pacific Northwest and are currently working their way down the coast of California on their most recent tour. They are stopping by to carve their names in the famous DTB bricks and play a high energy punk rock show that will bring you back to the sound of the 80's UK punk invasion. Don't miss it!

*If anyone coming from out of town wants to crash at my place let me know*
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

I'm there. No discussion.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

want to, but can't this time due to copious amounts of ass grabbing, aka moving.
      "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
      "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
      Kralizec

Comment

The best part was when they dedicated a song to VAMPIRES M/C and broke into DO YOU DIG DESTRUCTION?

Yeah, it was rad.
        Attached Files
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Damn that picture looks tough! sometimes i surprise myself....
          SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
          "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
          X