X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirtbag Challenge 8/14/2011

Anyone else plan on going this year?
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

It's on a Sunday.... that means instead of being a "nope" I'm a "strong possibility."

Kinda depends on if I can find sleeping arrangements for Saturday night.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

You've got a bed here if you want.
      Originally posted by the_grinch
      ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
      Originally posted by Beauregard
      give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

I should be there, I don't think anything else is gonna come up.

Comment

Holy hell. I'll be there, and then I'm going to this wicked show on Monday. And then I'm going on vacation. Fuck yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Versystim View Post
            I should be there, I don't think anything else is gonna come up.
            See you there Tim.

Comment

Isn't The Dark Ride that Saturday night in Santa Cruz?
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

In.

Comment

WERD.

I'm pretty for sure on the Dirtbag, just not sure if imma gonna hit the Dark Ride first.

What's the address for the Dirtbag?

Comment

I'm out.

I thought all the SFVm/c crew would be there but since they're not gonna be it's not worth the four hours slabbing it up the 101.

Comment

Bummed I'm missing this year's. Whoever shows is gonna get treated to a siiiiiiiiiiiiick party overrun with goons on mad sickles. Have fun ya'll!

Comment

Fuck, I live just a couple blocks away, and I'm going to miss it this year. Going to be out of town again.
                        Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

i want to go but not sure if i can do to funds, but will see.
                          Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

I'll be there possibly popping another tire. Also plan on trying to hit the dark ride the night before as a shake down run for my bike.
                            Cashing checks with Satan's dick in my ass.

Comment

But Beau, you'll already be up here Saturday for the dark ride, remember? :-P
                              sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                              Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                              The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Working...
                              X