Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Annual Sadie Hawkins Ride! Sun, April 14

Hey there Vampires!

I wanted to personally invite all y'all to the Dame's Don't Care Motorcycle Collective's Second Annual Sadie Hawkins Ride! It was a blast last year, and I expect this year will be even more awesome. Though we are primarily a ladies riding group, we occasionally let the boys come along and here is your official, engraved invitation! Please come join us on April 14th for a fun ride through San Francisco! And please join our Facebook group for more fun and frivolity. Last year a couple of you (Josh and Alan) showed up to terrorize the City with us and I hope this year a few more will show. See you there!

Dames Don't Care Motorcycle Collective presents

The Second Annual Sadie Hawkins Ride!!!

Ah, it was just one year ago that the Sadie Hawkins Ride was born: sixty or seventy some odd bikes and their handlers met up to challenge the laws of physics. Following the success of last year’s ride and numerous inquiries into the next one here ye go: Girls and Boys, it is time once again for the Sadie Hawkins Ride!

For those of you who were there last year, I trust you will need no encouragement. To the uninitiated, well, hang onto your helmets and check out last year’s pictures. We have re-modified the 49-mile Scenic Drive to obtain maximum fun: Hunter’s Point, Bayview, Bernal Heights, Forest Hill, Potrero Hill…AWESOME!!! Plus, of course, the old favorites: the Broadway Tunnel, Presidio, Lombard, Twin Peaks, etc.

Though not officially April Fools Day, feel free to embrace that spirit and throw glitter-filled eggs at your friends or put pools of oil/maple syrup under their bikes (This time I mean it: NO “PRANKS” THAT ARE PERMENENTLY DAMAGING OR POTENTIALLY LETHAL). But don’t let that scare you…

We will meet up once again at Super Plush Suspension in Dogpatch around 10ish to depart around 11ish. Then…blast off! Away we go to terrorize the Financial District, lay waste to the Presidio, vanquish Fisherman’s Wharf, smote Crissy Field, etc. We are ending the ride at Piston & Chain’s workshop and clubhouse where we will congratulate ourselves on a city well razed and make merry. As always, ride within your limits and safety is paramount.

For fascinating discussions regarding this ride and more (if ya haven't been forced to already) please join our Facebook group at: www.facebook.com/groups/DAMESDONTCARE/. We encourage all skill levels, two-wheeled machines, and displacements to be in attendance. Hope to see you out there everybody!

Eternally yours,

Dames Don’t Care Motorcycle Collective

Last year was so much fun I hope I can make it there this year.

Comment

Last year was so much fun I hope I can make it there this year.

Comment

I will be there with bells on.

Fuck yes.
        "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
        ghettotouring.com

Comment

Working...
        X