Kilt ride sf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilt ride sf

Is going on with the kilt ride in San Francisco was wondering if there is time and date info posted here somewhere I haven't seen it or flyer

Valgar still hasn't picked a date yet. This is why we can't have nice things.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Looks like SantaCon is Dec 12th, hence the Kilt Ride will be Dec 12th. I'll post the start time/location soon.
      Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Purrrrfect...

Comment

Originally posted by Valgar View Post
          Looks like SantaCon is Dec 12th, hence the Kilt Ride will be Dec 12th. I'll post the start time/location soon.
          How many people have you kilt so far?

Comment

Originally posted by VicTim View Post
            How many people have you kilt so far?
            That's meant to be an off kilter remark, isn't it?
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/events/399919770201751/

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Im in

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywoodnymjm View Post
                  Im in
                  Thankfully at least one person will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Salgar
                    I ride a “man’s” bike just fine in my kilts. In fact, the reason I wear a kilt on my bikes is because I have a habit of ripping out the crotch on my pants when I'm kicking over. It's cheaper and easier to wear a kilt than a pair of jeans or khakis.

For those of you who are wondering, the answer is yes; I wear underwear under my kilt. Usually I wear bike shorts when I'm biking.

If I'm wearing a short “bike kilt” I let the kilt fall as it may, because I don't have to worry about it getting caught in the spokes.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkWalker View Post

I ride a “man’s” bike just fine in my kilts. In fact, the reason I wear a kilt on my bikes is because I have a habit of ripping out the crotch on my pants when I'm kicking over. It's cheaper and easier to wear a kilt than a pair of jeans or khakis.

For those of you who are wondering, the answer is yes; I wear underwear under my kilt. Usually I wear bike shorts when I'm biking.

If I'm wearing a short “bike kilt” I let the kilt fall as it may, because I don't have to worry about it getting caught in the spokes.

This is a good option wearing a kilt rather then wearing jeans while ridding bike.

Comment

Working...
                      X