Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll post on here before I leave, and give you a call when I get into town.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
      In general bike night is at it's peak around 2030-2100, although it depends on the weather and random shit. Tomorrow nice weather is predicted, and we've got a pretty decent moon, so I suspect turnout will be good.

I'm also up for dinner before bike night tomorrow night, but my collarbone is broken and therefore I can't go on a ride.

Wimp.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I guess I forgot to mention that I fractured my C7 too...
        Originally posted by the_grinch
        ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
        Originally posted by Beauregard
        give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

I guess I forgot to mention that I fractured my C7 too...
          Don't play the "I've broken more vertebrae than you game " with Lon, he'll win.

f2 v. Jeep Cherokee.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Was he riding again less than a week and a half later?
            Originally posted by the_grinch
            ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
            Originally posted by Beauregard
            give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Ok I'm going to go put my windshield on and head for SLO. I'll probably be at the bar around 1900. Maybe sooner.

Jason

Comment

Was he riding again less than a week and a half later?
                Fractured the C1 plus all this and yes, I was riding with a 2 week old broken ankle from a dirt biking accident when it happened and had been riding on it for a week.

It was not a factor in the second accident but riding with broken bones is stupid and doesn't impress anyone that matters. Give it some time. The risk to the C-spine is far too great. Even if it feels O.K. without a brace on the added helmet weight and inertia forces (ask Al) exert far too much pressure. Also the Clavical must be at least partially knit first or you will get constant pain and a weak bone heal at best. A non union fracture is possible to which is what happened to me from constant work stress in the auto shop. As you can see in the last photo, the end of my right Clavical had to be surgically removed due to complications a year after the wreck.

That was not fun. Still isn't.

Last edited by Rotten; 05-06-2009, 10:37 PM.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Jason sorry I will miss you on your way to base. I should have taken the day off anyway to do rally stuff but didn't get notice in on time.
                  Last edited by Rotten; 05-06-2009, 10:38 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Good to meet you in person Jason. I'm sure we'll see more of you when you get stationed up north.
                    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                    "- Ziad

Comment

Well thank you, I'm sure you'll see alot more of me after school ends at the end of may. If your down here in orange country make sure you give me a call. I'll be up for another bike night probably next week.

Jason

Comment

Decent early summer turnout tonight, 44 bikes not counting ins & outs.
                        Attached Files
                        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                          Decent early summer turnout tonight, 44 bikes not counting ins & outs.
                          Could we even fit 40 bikes at the Perg?

Comment

We've had 75+ bikes at the Perg on a few occasions.

sigpic

Comment

hey everyone, a friend told me about bike night @ McCarthy's I showed up on 4/13/11 at 8pm. didnt see any bikes. Was I late? Did everybody take off on a ride? What am i missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Trucker View Post
                                hey everyone, a friend told me about bike night @ McCarthy's I showed up on 4/13/11 at 8pm. didnt see any bikes. Was I late? Did everybody take off on a ride? What am i missing?
                                Not sure if SLO still does bike nights. The last post in this thread is from June '09.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X