Secret concert 2-22-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret concert 2-22-09

Thats right! it's a secret, don't tell the cops. We don't have a license for live music, so we're playing it under the radar. This means no actual flyers, but virtual flyers (like this) are cool.

My band SXY TM XPLSN! will be playing a show at McCarthys Irish Pub on SUNDAY February 22nd. Show starts at 10pm, IT'S FREE, and you can get up close and personal with the band because there is no stage.

This will be the second time we have been asked to play at McCarthys, and i was told by the owner, that NO OTHER BAND WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO DO SO EXCEPT S.T.E.! How cool is that?!?!?!?!

So don't miss out on what is sure to be one hell of a good time, and who knows maybe the very last concert ever in the bar! Show up or be beaten with a dildo! (Hell this might happen even if you do!)
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Full of WIN.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
    X