cops n kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops n kids

just to give people in slo a heads up...

i got a letter from cal poly saying that student partying is out of controll and the emergency rooms have "have seen a spike in serious, alcohol-related admittances over the past week among college-age young adults"

letter went on to say:
    "In addition, last night a large police presence was required just off campus to deal with dangerous crowd situations and out-of-control parties."
    and
    "Starting today, police are stepping up patrolling on campus and in the neighborhoods adjacent to campus, including DUI checkpoints, to help preserve public order and safety."
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

thanks for the heads up. if i get popped i'll just politely explain that i dropped out so they have nothing to worry about.
    Apologies in advance...

Comment

thanks for the heads up. if i get popped i'll just politely explain that i dropped out so they have nothing to worry about.
      Apologies in advance...

Comment

got another letter about kids being stupid drinking and using drugs. they are gonna have more patrols and check points this weekend so if you have to go near campus be cautious. the letter stated:

"This weekend, you will see that our campus police and San Luis Obispo City Police are stepping up patrols on campus and in the neighborhoods adjacent to campus, including DUI checkpoints"
        being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by Currin View Post
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

f the police and a 502.....just messin thanks i work at night too so im sure ill see them out !wierd i thought our budget was fucked for kali?fuckers
            VFFV
            1% since I was born!

Comment

there have been a ton of cops. im seeing them a lot all the way down johnson and california. the motorcycle cops dont wave back either, kinda hurts my feelings.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Got a ticked on my bicycle today for running a stop sign.
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
                X