No announcement yet.

SLOtel suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think SLO is the only town I've been to where holding a girls hair up out of her own vomit is considered foreplay.
    Last edited by Rotten; 10-30-2010, 02:42 PM.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I've not experienced the SLO version... but I have seen the holding a girl's hair up foreplay in Carbondale Illinois.

There used to be epic Halloweens there until the town fathers cracked down.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

I was riding to work tonight and went down Higuera. Almost broke my neck checking out all the wanna-be sluts on either side of the road! it was EPIC.
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
        X