No announcement yet.

HOLLISTER Wednesday morning 11/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its more of a test ride, and for that comment, I have a pledge task for you. It involves the girl from the Vets hall. HA Ha
    You Suck

Comment

im telling ya,SKINNY,BLOND,CRACK WHORE TYPE
      Last edited by the_grinch; 11-20-2006, 02:39 PM.
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
        Thanks, I go out and buy a dirt bike, and you have to work. Uggggh!
        Damm I thought some scum bag had stolen my 500,you better bring it back Eric!
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch
          im telling ya,SKINNY,BLOND,CRACK WHORE TYPE
          I occasionally see a tweaker with these characteristics - add homeless to the mix. you want me to give her your cell number?

No she can't sleep on my porch.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut
            I occasionally see a tweaker with these characteristics - add homeless to the mix. you want me to give her your cell number?

No she can't sleep on my porch.
            as long as she isnt all scabby
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

as long as she isnt all scabby
              Not scabby, just somewhat of a dissociated personality disordered type. never can be quite sure what she'll be like at any given moment. Keith's "I dig psycho chicks" license plate frame applies in some fashion.

Kind of strange to talk with someone that's talking with the voices. I've known a few women like this over my life, and managed to avoid bedding any of them! I think the drama content would be way over the top if hormones/pheromones got added to the mix, so I've been more of a compassionate friend to them.

Not to say I haven't had some psychiatrically challenged sexual partners, just that I kept the ones that evinced their menagerie of voices out of my bed. I've got pretty fond memories of an ADHD 1/2 cherokee woman that was a friend with benefits years back. Would definitely hit it again if I ran across her.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

and if on cue...

Courtney Love poses naked...
                http://mannysbabes.blogspot.com/2006...zine-nude.html
                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

I know I can get 2 bikes and 2 dudes in my truck, but if there are 3 of us I'm pretty sure we can do that too. So...

Roll Call: Who's in?
                  Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                  Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

i can only fit one full size dirt bike in the back of my truck,but i could probably take an 80 and my bike both

Comment

i can only fit one full size dirt bike in the back of my truck,but i could probably take an 80 and my bike both
                      How many crack whores can your truck carry?

Marston Morse

Comment

so far...42,but they all have to be under the age of 12

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut
                          How many crack whores can your truck carry?
                          A bunch if you chop them up real small.
                          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

SPECIAL THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!

PRICE REDUCED!!!

'01 Honda XR200 Crack Whore Limited Edition. Now *ONLY* " $1795- *

WHAT A BARGAIN!!

this weekend only so hurry, HURRY, hurry!!

* crack whores not incuded. buyer resumes all responsibility for finding crack whores, purchasing crack and distribting whores equaly among friends. offer void in states where crack whores do not proliferate (Salt Lake city). some restrictions may apply to crack whores under the age of twelve (anal only).
                            Last edited by Rotten; 11-26-2006, 02:33 PM.
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

P.M. Eric he needs one.
                              Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

eric likes fat girls

Comment

Working...
                                X