What I did to the motard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I did to the motard.

Lets just say it is a bit more interesting to ride now (and so far it does pretty good in dirt/mud and riding through and over large bushes).
    Attached Files
    Can you fly, bobby?

Goodnight sweet prince.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Better get your ass one hell of a steering damper next!There was a set of ktm rims for sale on sbr a month back and i'm kicking myself for not getting them and slapping on knobbies. i'm so jealous, Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy
        Better get your ass one hell of a steering damper next!There was a set of ktm rims for sale on sbr a month back and i'm kicking myself for not getting them and slapping on knobbies. i'm so jealous, Dave.
        Oh, I've had it up over 90 on the highway...

I'm going to rent it out as a paint shaker...
        Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

You got some crazy 17" knobby tires on there... what are they?
          PG

Comment

Those look like two rear Pirrelli MT-21's. I'm curious, how loud is the tire hum? Does it overpower the exhaust note?
            http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

I bet that thing can roll over bodies of water, making the Baby Jesus cry that much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeter View Post
                I bet that thing can roll over bodies of water, making the Baby Jesus cry that much harder.
                I rode it on the rally weekend. It's a bitch to push that block of a front tire over into turns.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
                  I rode it on the rally weekend. It's a bitch to push that block of a front tire over into turns.

Bah! I don't have any problem with it!

BTW those are TKC-80s
                  Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Working...
                  X