Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Just wanted to show the bikes. Came to site by way of Beau. Anyway, i own a 05 Buell CityX and a 07 Honda CBR600RR. Had i been thinking with my right mind i might have waited on the Honda and got that Buell 1125R.
    Attached Files
    Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Ah well.. I guess you'll be wanting to unload that worthless ol' Honda cheap eh?

;-)

Welcome to our forum. See you at the Day of the Dead Ride I hope.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

naw, i plan on having a garage full of bikes.

Comment

I had nine for a while. I am whittled down to four at the moment with one more to sell. Then I will be in the market for something different and the pack will swell again. That seems to be how it works for me.

Now if only I had a garage....
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Still want a RC51 and a 916 SPS. Maybe oneday after i get rid of some of my bills.

Comment

Bikeaholic.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Beau can smell his own.
              ...I need to pick up an adventure 950.. and a dirt bike.. and and and
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                Beau can smell his own.
                ...I need to pick up an adventure 950.. and a dirt bike.. and and and
                F the KTM homes, try one of these on instead...
                Attached Files
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                  F the KTM homes, try one of these on instead...
                  Hrm, I'm looking for an adventure touring rig. Maybe a gs1200.

Though I hear they tip over easily at low speeds...

Comment

Hey Brad,

You need to jimmy rig a small tool box onto that Buell... Who know when you'll lose a SHIFTER or somethin? HeHeHe

And as for being a bikeaholic, its just a decease that some of us have to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Red Rodent View Post
                      And as for being a bikeaholic, its just a decease that some of us have to deal with.
                      Yeowch.

Comment

oh, low blow. Like i said, didn't ad any lock tight to that bolt but still was able to ride in third all the way to the parts store.

Comment

my wife grew up in Texas... they rely on spell check a little too much. LOL

me, i hope to have a KLR, a 'busa, (or 14) (either with drag pipe) and a track bike of some sort... maybe a 750.

i have a problem... it stems a little further then motorcycles. it really has to do with engines that burn some sort of fuel, or a vehicle that has tires, but only tires that turn in a rotational like direction.

i think its called "combustion pox". symptoms generally include smoke coming from rubber and obnoxious noise coming from something called "exhaust pipes" there is no known cure.
                          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

i can relate to that

Comment

Shifters are for wussies. It's when the whole foot peg is missing that it's really a pain in the ass My wife T-boned me once in King City. I was riding me trusty Hurricane and my wife hit me from behind on her F2 as I was making a left turn (I swear I told you about that already James). As well as sprawling me and the bike out into moving traffic she sheared the left peg clean off as well as giving me a serious charlie horse and bruised left thigh. Riding back towards Santa Cruz with the severe cramping and not being able to put that leg down and rest it REALLY sucked. I think I got as far as Gonzales and made her ride it the rest of the way.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X