Clam Chowder Cook-Off 2/20/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clam Chowder Cook-Off 2/20/2010

I plan to ride to the Boardwalk on Feb. 20 for the Annual Clam Chowder Cookoff at 1pm.

Mmmm...chowda.

Also: proceeds to the Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation department.

Anyone want to meet me there? Or, we could meet somewhere else a bit beforehand and ride together.

I LOVE THE CLAM CHOWDA!
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
      I LOVE THE CLAM CHOWDA!

Chouderr.
      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I might be into it. I have guests coming into town that day so I'll need to see when they'll be here.
        --
        Keith Seric Maynard
        http://www.seric.com

Comment

I'll be at the Monterey Bay Aquarium... and yet another day visiting the In Laws. wish me luck. I'll need it.
          sigpic

Originally posted by epim
          Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
          The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
            I'll be at the Monterey Bay Aquarium... and yet another day visiting the In Laws. wish me luck. I'll need it.
            Shark tank feeding time? 8)
            I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

yep. playin with the sharks! Or did you mean feeding the Inlaws to the sharks? Ohhh... that could be good....
              sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

I'll be in the North bay riding a dirt bike on the 20th, but I'll be thinking about hawt CHAAAU-DAH!

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
                  I'll be in the North bay riding a dirt bike on the 20th, but I'll be thinking about hawt CHAAAU-DAH!
                  CSHOU-DERR!

Comment

Sounds like Pickles... or Swissgaard?
                    sigpic

Comment

Your chowders is dildoes
                      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                        Your chowders is dildoes
                        Why is yous always turnings down my chowders! Its yous chowders thats dildos! I'm citizens clubs firing you!

Comment

Tomorrow's the day - is anyone coming? If so, speak up and we'll pick a place to rendezvous.

Comment

I wouldn't mind swinging by, but probably wont be around for long.
                            --
                            Keith Seric Maynard
                            http://www.seric.com

Comment

I felt that I was clear in my desire for clam chowder. I wil most likely attend, whether or not one of my motorcycles will acompany me is subject to forces not entirely within my control.

Comment

Working...
                              X