JFR - get off your ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFR - get off your ass!

Not only is the weather such that all roads should be dry... but JFR!
    "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
    "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
    Kralizec

I'm working in the afternoon/evening now, but I think Josh and I wanted to Ride... and Dave and James perhaps. Can we meet earlier?
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

I will be busy until about 2pm anyway, but would be hitting the roads hoping to catch up with people... do whatever you all want, but jfr!
      "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
      "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
      Kralizec

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
        I'm working in the afternoon/evening now, but I think Josh and I wanted to Ride... and Dave and James perhaps. Can we meet earlier?
        What time d'ya work? We can hit the back roads and wind up at alices, then you can head north from there.
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I was thinking maybe meeting at about 10am, hitting some back roads, and then I have to be dressed and clocked in for work by 4pm. I'll have to see with Josh if there's anything i've forgotten about (plans-wise)
          sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

I didn't even know here was a Pasadena Motorcycle Club. I can't say I've ever seen their colors around town. I'll have to check them out soon.

Comment

Calendar says Noon. That still on? That time frame will work very well for me. Washed the CB-1 and fitter her with a set of new Fieldsheer saddle bags and went out for a spin. Similar to the Cortech's that blowed up on the Sheet Iron after John stinky sweat shirt was added and they were $40 to $50 cheaper than what I paid for the Cortech's.

I believe they are made by the same company because the design is so similar but they are missing the wide expansion zippered pocket that was the weak spot where the Cortec's broke and it has sturdier zippers and a strong top lid design.
              Last edited by Rotten; 04-24-2010, 06:22 PM.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

If you head out, bring flyers. If you're out, swing by James'
                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I will have too. I grabbed a stack at the dinner but must have left them there. I saw LOT'S of bikes hanging out on Pacific Mall today in big clumps both at Starbucks and random spots. There used to be bulletin boards here and there downtown that we could tag but I don't know if they are still around. Does the down town Starbucks have a board? I'm pretty sure there is one at the Summit store, Mountain store, and the store in the p-lot at Alice's. We should bring some thumb tacks as well
                  Last edited by Rotten; 04-24-2010, 06:31 PM.
                  "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                  ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Calendar has another JFR for this Sunday, 11 @ Perg. Folks planning on attending? I may come down.

Comment

I will be working.. I was thinking about a JFR on Saturday though...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm going to try and make it this week too.

Comment

I'm going on a 17 mile hike. Otherwise I'd be down. I've been having a blast on Donna's DRZ. Thank you Donna!!!!
                          --
                          Keith Seric Maynard
                          http://www.seric.com

Comment

Off to the races, see ya next time. Have fun riding ya'll!

Comment

Hey. Yous guys. Anything going on this Sunday?

Comment

Working...
                              X