Greetings from a Day-Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a Day-Walker

W'sup guys? I got a real name but people just call me ZEN. I'm new to the Santa Cruz area, from Brooklyn NY originally but now living and riding in Sacramento with the Wicked Wheels MC. I'm an auto tech but got hurt at work recently and I'm being sent back to school in Fremont for Voc-Rehab so I will be working towards my certification to become a motorcycle tech. So I will be staying at a place I rented in Santa Cruz, and just thought I would introduce myself and hopefully get to meet some good people. I lived in Japan for 10 years and I have alot of connects in Japan, especially on the custom Harley scene. Believe it or not even though they have better (more reliable) bikes over there they LOVE Harley! Anyway, you guys might see a Wicked Wheels patch around your way soon so I just wanted to introduce. Please keep me posted on events and things.

Wheels.

Welcome.

Rumor has it that some of us will be at Cafe Pergolesi tonight. Drop on by...
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

welcome to the forum!
      www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Working...
      X