Well Well Well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Well Well....

I cant believe there are still scooter clubs or scooters to be in clubs. I remember having some fast azz Lambrettas and da old Triumph back in da day! Good memories!

Now its all about da 50's
    www.sik50s.com

Re: Well Well Well....

I couldn't believe that some dude on a scooter was giving me a run for my money today on the EB Rats' ride!! Seriously!

Totally rocked. But I did have to get in front of him/her. Not to prove anything - just to keep from choking on the fumes!! ;D

Comment

heheh. You've not seen Barrett on his then...

but yeah, they were running at a good pace.

Good to meet you btw
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

LOL, elfboy, yeah, I'm sure Barrett would leave me so far behind I wouldn't even smell his fumes!!  ha ha ha

Good to meet you, too!    Look forward to seeing you on the 16th (perhaps with a new accessory for my vest...??)

Comment

Originally posted by Bone
          I couldn't believe that some dude on a scooter was giving me a run for my money today on the EB Rats' ride!!  Seriously!

Totally rocked.  But I did have to get in front of him/her.  Not to prove anything - just to keep from choking on the fumes!!   ;D
          heh. I think you're talking about Casey. She was there on her little red scoot.

I'm all sunburned now from the blockparty.

Comment

Working...
          X