Vampire Bikers in North Carolina Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Bikers in North Carolina Mountains

I spent a few days hugging some corners in western North Carolina recently when I found myself totally out ridden by a group of female motorcyclists from Seattle. It seems the gang was not as they appeared. They wore patches on the backs of their dirty leather jackets that said they were Vampires, and the quickness they showed on those twisty roads had me believing they were the real thing.  
    This all began after a night of camping at High Country Motorcycle Camp, located deep inside the Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina, I was up early to flip through some curves on what I hoped would be a deserted  Blue Ridge Parkway. My 85 Eliminator is a poor curve carver; however it does stand up on the straight-aways.
    After blitzing along one particular straightaway at 130 miles an hour, I began breaking for a sharp curve just in front of me on the right.  Before the 500 hundred pound mass of metal between my legs dropped to 60 mpg, I was surrounded by six vintage red Kawasaki GPZ's. These are the super bikes from the 1980s that most riders have only heard rumors of. Their riders had long black greasy hair streaming backwards from under their helmets. I was just able to make out the vampire face on the back of their leather jackets before they slipped past me and out of sight.
    Surprised by their quickness, I pulled back on the throttle of my big 900 cc eliminator, nearly crashing as I came out of the turn. I was able to catch up with the group in the next straightaway. Making eye contact with the group’s leader, a wink was enough to interest them in some conversation.
    They told me their club travels to this remote area of the Smokey Mountains several times a year. The ride is used to initiate new members to the club and practice their riding skills. The leader invited me to join them in a future campout.
    After the brief encounter, the girls quickly slipped back into their black helmets and leathers, mounted the vintage GPZ's and disappeared into the distance.  Stupidly, I forget to get any contact information and a search of the Seattle area came up with nothing.
    Even today I continue my search in this remote and gothic area of North Carolina, looking for their camp site, with the brief hope I will get just one more glimpse of those beautiful red GPZ Kawasaki’s. Let me know if you can help !
    [http://www.kittyhawkfreepress.com/ob...cyclenews.html

Re: Vampire Bikers in North Carolina Mountains

This is the motorcycle only campground I was staying at when I ran into the vampires !http://highcountrymotorcyclecamp.com/

Comment

We're not aware of a Seattle area Vampires motorcycle club.

Our club does ride sport bikes, some would say we ride fast :. We also have both men and women in the club.

Santa Cruz mountains have some nice twisty roads, although not as forgiving as the Blue ridge parkway.

I'm curious as to the truth/fiction quotient of your post - it's a nice piece of short prose.

"Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Yes, yes its true. There are many other strange things happening in this dark and forbidden area of North Carolina. I have come to this area in search of my missing wife. I have since learned that many others have gone missing in this area.
        If anyone can help, please contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by zbiker
          Yes, yes its true. There are many other strange things happening in this dark and forbidden area of North Carolina. I have come to this area in search of my missing wife. I have since learned that many others have gone missing in this area.
          If anyone can help, please contact me.
          Sorry about your wife. People go missing all over the world, not just in the North Carolina mountains. A lot of the time a missing person is missing because they want to be - she might not want you to know about her boyfriend and/or girlfriend.

What made you think she was in NC?

Ans what is strange about a group of fast riding bikers camping in the mountains? Mountain roads attract fast bikes.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Vampire update

Caught up with some vampires last weekend. They told me fresh blood is the highest known source of pranic energy. Human beings have practiced blood-drinking for many reasons throughout history, but drinking blood alone does not indicate that a person is a vampire. Only real vampires can directly absorb the pranic energy in fresh blood, and for this reason some real vampires are attracted to blood and find different means of obtaining it.3 However, it is a rare vampire who cannot absorb energy in much more subtle ways. This is the mechanism that causes real vampires to inflict harm on others and themselves if they fail to recognize what is happening and do conscious work on transforming their inner natures. Vampires are no more likely to be either malicious or spiritually aware than the general population, but without awareness, they can spend their lives making themselves and others unhappy, and will continue to incarnate in this pattern until they take action to change it.The vampire bikers will be back in North Carolina in October and have invited me to join them.

Comment

What? This has got to be one of the wierdest threads I have ever read on any forum. Lugnut, no more egging this guy on.
              First poster of 2007.
              First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Truely for all fornicators, Welcome aboard!
                Originally posted by Mr.B
                What? This has got to be one of the wierdest threads I have ever read on any forum. Lugnut, no more egging this guy on.

Comment

More to the story

Truely for all fornicators, Welcome aboard!
                  Unfortunately there is more to this story. Just after a group of Outlaw Bikers had their annual club party near Boone North Carolina, an animal was found near their clubhouse. Witnesses reported the animal weighed over 200 pounds, had curled fangs extending over its lips, looked like a cross between a large rat like rodent and a wolf and had very human like eyes.
                  Residents of Boone have reported seeing a similar beast over the last few years. They said the animal would emit monstrous cries throughout the night. Along with the strange howls, the beast displayed eyes that glowed in the dark. The animal was blamed for attacking and killing numerous pets and for the dissapearence of several residents from nearby homes over that same time period. One police official indicated it may have been some sort of rare wolf-dog hybrid. Tissue samples from the creature have been collected and sent the University of North Carolina for for genetic tests that will try and determine the origin of the wierd creature.
                  This part of the world has become strange over the last few years.
                  Last edited by zbiker; 08-20-2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately there is more to this story.
                    I was just thinking the same thing.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

History of the vampires

Originally posted by wackyiraqi
                      I was just thinking the same thing.
                      The Vampires Motorcycle Club originated in Hungary and spread to the San Francisco Bay Area in the early 1950s. The Vampires grew quite large and spread through the region but too many victims forced the club underground in the 60s. However Vampire history remained alive and well in the local motorcycle scene. Vampires re-started the club in the early 1990s when vampires convinced a group of local cycle riders and scooterists tho reform the club. The riders found the long standing Vampires tradition to be of interest and suited their ride-by-night lifestyle.
                      The men and women who make up the Vampires today have joined for a love of blood and motorcycling. The Vampires do not ride any one type of motorcycle and do not live any one type of lifestyle but all like fresh blood

Comment

This is a Troll Free Zone
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X