Looking for a washing machine (free)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a washing machine (free)

Anyone have a washing machine, running or not, that they're looking to get rid of?

PM me, thanks. 8)

Re: Looking for a washing machine (free)

Originally posted by Gromit
    Anyone have a washing machine, running or not, that they're looking to get rid of?

PM me, thanks. 8)
    You probably can't read craiglist at work, huh? You might have to check at home, cause there's TONS of free (or very cheep) things like that on CL. Usually, all you have to do is pick it up.

http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/se...breviation=sss

.C

Comment

Are you looking to make a bonfire pit, if so, call me, I have an extra I pulled out of one I was getting rid of, or maybe it was a dryer. And for those who dont know, the metal bin out of a washing maching makes an insane bonfire pit. Two reasons, one: the metal can get glowing red and not distort or burn through and two: the tons of little holes let it breathe like you wouldnt believe = Awesome bonfires, portable and easy set up, ie; couple of cinderblocks under and there you have it, a portable bonfire pit.
      You Suck

Comment

Yes indeed Eric, that's the idea. 8)

Can you please hold onto your extra wash drum for me till this weekend? I'll go get a few masonery bricks in the meantime.

Comment

I still have one piece of the motor to remove, I just have to get ahold of a cutting torch. Back in the old days. they had oil in them, which I found out the hard way. They were hard core back then, but I will get it ready for you and have that piece cut out by friday. Peace.
          There is one condition, an invite to one of your bonfires. And no, you cant throw in some trash in, light it, tell me to enjoy and then leave.
          You Suck

Comment

Of course you'll be invited over for a curbside bonfire. I won't be planning on any trash burning, however there are still a few left over firecrackers from the 4th that could be tossed in. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
              I still have one piece of the motor to remove, I just have to get ahold of a cutting torch. Back in the old days. they had oil in them, which I found out the hard way. They were hard core back then, but I will get it ready for you and have that piece cut out by friday. Peace.
              There is one condition, an invite to one of your bonfires. And no, you cant throw in some trash in, light it, tell me to enjoy and then leave.
              I've got a torch or a sawzall if you need it to remove the motor. What kind of motor is it anyway? 1/3 HP single phase if it's a washer I bet.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Jason, if you (or anyone else) need another washing machine to cut up, I've got one. Someone was generous enough to dump one in front of my shop sometime last night.

Price is $0, firm. No lowballers, please. ;D

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

OLD Post?,Eric I did not see on in Your yard.
                  Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Not too old a post I hope. I'm still waiting for my burn barrel.

Thanks for the offer Ziad, but at today's gas prices just getting your washing machine down here to Santa Cruz would cost me a pretty Shekel.

Comment

Working...
                    X