500 cc twostroke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 cc twostroke!

I found one,OMG!,I found one,a 500cc GP twostroke that will fit my aprilia RS-250....500cc,140 H.P.,15,000 R.P.M.!!,and a sick power band,more details to follow.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,I hope this pan's out. With this I could keep up with all the rides in mid pack and not in back, . Don't forget the Damp ride! ;D ;D ;D.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Re: 500 cc twostroke!

Okay now that you've got our attention share some of the specifics. What engine; RG500, RS500, TZ500? CR500?

Is it a third party sale from some Nigerian auto broker who calls himself Jerry Smith ?  

Comment

Well Jason,it goes like this:From what I got out of the phone call to said person it's a RSW-2 V Twin @ 500cc,not a RSV 450 four stroke or RSV 250cc public ver. and not the RSW-2 410cc. The RSW 250cc power output,I'm told is in the range of 100 to 140H.P. in the Rotax side port or rotary valve the 500cc RSW-2 500cc is in the range of 140 H.P. to 200 H.P.,keep in mind all this is heresay thus the range of info is at best a range,the race teams tend to be quite vauge with info. I did find some photos that lend me to think I can shoe horn this into my bike,check em'out.,.

Comment

I think I just made a mess on my keyboard.

Comment

I'll send over "sponge bob",to clean up.

Comment

Working...
          X