nice play ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice play ground

When you have big boy toys,you need a place to play:http://www.machinegunshoot.com/ ;D
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Re: nice play ground

$.83 per round at how many rounds per second?

I think this would be a hobby I just couldn't get into.

Comment

look at the pictures closely and you can see the 'Gunney'.

Comment

$.83 a round= a lot of fun,cost aside I would just love too play all day. Cost ?, play does cost a-bit,can You think of a GE VULCAN ?,solid lead stream!,I love it!,can I pull the trigger just for five?.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

They also offer a flame thrower range. A RANGE! like you are trying to hit a target for points?
          First poster of 2007.
          First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.B
            They also offer a flame thrower range. A RANGE! like you are trying to hit a target for points?
            doesn't matter, bro. you couldn't hit anything anyway. Navy rifle course. Don't make me laugh. ha ha ha.

Comment

Speaking of nice playground, just remember folks, it doesnt take much to put on a few extra pounds during the holidays, and most of it goes straight to the @$$, just a reminder
              Not Work Safe! Hell, not safe anywhere. (shivers)
              http://ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?mov...idayweight.wmv
              I dont think I will eat again until after the new year, thats just not right.
              You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
                Speaking of nice playground, just remember folks, it doesnt take much to put on a few extra pounds during the holidays, and most of it goes straight to the @$$, just a reminder
                Not Work Safe! Hell, not safe anywhere. (shivers)
                http://ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?mov...idayweight.wmv
                I dont think I will eat again until after the new year, thats just not right.
                My eyes!
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

thats almost as bad as the fat chick singin' along to 'milkshake'. where do you find this stuff, and why?

Comment

Working...
                  X