Jason's new love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jason's new love

After all this time, it looks like the American "through down your sign" tradition has finally crossed the gap into European motosport competition. 8)

Comment

More than a day has passed and I cannot believe any of you ba$tards have not commented on the Euro-Shocker !?!?  :P

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
        More than a day has passed and I cannot believe any of you ba$tards have not commented on the Euro-Shocker !?!?  :P
        OMG! Is the the new Aprilia 450? blah blah blah
        This is a better picture to express ones love for his Aprilia
        You Suck

Comment

WTF is that thing ??? That BETTER not be their new supermoto in "Street Legal" trim. Compared to the SXV Competition model, this bike looks like a hacked Pagaso :P

Comment

Honestly, if that's really Aprillia's answer to a street legal SVX then perhaps here would be Suzuki's response.

Comment

The first part of that post was in response to Jasons post, I was in awe of the bike for him.
              The picture was just my take on Aprilia ownership.

Here you go Jason if you want to drool a bit.
              http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=68130
              (you may want to cover your keyboard to keep it from getting sticky)
              You Suck

Comment

Just kickin,with 500cc..and when I get this done to my bike,I'll be at one with the road...Zen4me.
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
                  they dont even know what "the shocker" is down here. i had to explain it to a girl. after she slapped my face ( i offered to demonstrate...), her friend took me home to find out first 'hand'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty_J

they dont even know what "the shocker" is down here. i had to explain it to a girl. after she slapped my face ( i offered to demonstrate...), her friend took me home to find out first 'hand'.
                    And you didnt wake up when she slapped you? :-/
                    You Suck

Comment

just about every girl ive met down here describes herself as a 'root-rat'. translation- she loves the cock. i've gotten laid more times here in 4 months than i did in santa cruz last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty_J
                        just about every girl ive met down here describes herself as a 'root-rat'. translation- she loves the cock. i've gotten laid more times here in 4 months than i did in santa cruz last year.
                        So youve been sleeping alot then?
                        You Suck

Comment

Weren't you supposed to be getting married or something?
                          Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Gay marriage is illegal there, although apparently the love aok.
                            T.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke
                              Just kickin,with 500cc..and when I get this done to my bike,I'll be at one with the road...Zen4me.
                              That's rather cryptic. What are you doing over there, shoe-horning a CR500 engine into your RS250 ???

Comment

he's an aussie. dont be suprised. aussie males have two pairs of thongs in their closet. one for everyday wear, and one for speacial occations. hell, last week, i saw a guy working in an auto shop, with steel-toed thongs. and he was proud of them.....

Comment

Working...
                                X