What are you doing for Halloween??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing for Halloween??

Dig it... Halloween is on a Monday.. And? You ask? That means not only do you get to hit up your friend's parties on the weekend before, but you can also hit up down town. Which, is usually pretty spectacular (well, if you like people watching that is... freaking freaks in SC, I swear!). Anyhow, if you're down town, like Goth/Industrial music, and want to see some hot Go-Go dancers (I'm so shameless, I swear!), you should check out The Box (held at the Blue Lagoon). It's only 5 bucks, and should be a fun party.

Later, alligators!

Char

Re: What are you doing for Halloween??

Originally posted by Char
    Dig it... Halloween is on a Monday.. And? You ask? That means not only do you get to hit up your friend's parties on the weekend before, but you can also hit up down town. Which, is usually pretty spectacular (well, if you like people watching that is... freaking freaks in SC, I swear!). Anyhow, if you're down town, like Goth/Industrial music, and want to see some hot Go-Go dancers (I'm so shameless, I swear!), you should check out The Box (held at the Blue Lagoon). It's only 5 bucks, and should be a fun party.

Later, alligators!

Char
    To further pimp Char out as a gogo dancer, I thought I'd add another point. It's going to be PACKED at The Blue Lagoon; as well as pretty much everywhere else downtown that serves booze. So, if you wanna come in and check out the hotties, the music, and the drinks, you're gonna either need to wait in line with the "normal" people; OR you can come out to The Box this coming Monday night at get a pre-sale ticket. Same cost, but, you get to go in an out all night without waiting in line. Otherwise, you have to wait in line EVERY time you come outside for a smoke or fresh air or to [s]stalk[/s] hit on the hotties...

There's no other way to get presale ticket except at The Box this Monday night. Seriously, I'm not gonna be able to get people in for free that night... The bar owners make BANK on these holidays so there's no exceptions.

Pre-Sale Tickets. At The Box. This coming Monday night. It's your last chance.

.C

Comment

Hey! If you're going to pimp me out, you can at least get me drink first! Sheesh! ;-)

:-*

Comment

Hey! If you're going to pimp me out, you can at least get me drink first! Sheesh! ;-)

:-*
        Now, is this pimping a club thing, or just certain individuals doing their own side business thing? Do I need to change my resume? Can we put her on Craigslist? Please.......
        You Suck

Comment

Don't you wish it was a "Club thing"!

You just happen to have some very diverse members... Carl is a good pimp.. he never leaves any (visable) marks!

Comment

Don't you wish it was a "Club thing"!

You just happen to have some very diverse members... Carl is a good pimp.. he never leaves any (visable) marks!  
            You know Carl, we never get to hang out anymore like the old days, we should hook up or something. Or maybe even a cafe ride. Give me a call.
            Your Good buddy , Eric
            You Suck

Comment

*bump* ;D :-* ;D

Comment

Working...
              X