Mr. B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. B

a nasty rumor has reached me here in oz. mr. b has stacked again? is he ok? was my dog with him? what the fuck is going on that NOBODY bothers to drop me a line, write me an e-mail, fukkin call me?!? 61422477992@optusmobile.com.au this is the e-mail on my cell. im out here, seeing ALL the mad max sites, and meeting people who had a hand in it, and y'all cant fukkin tell me WHEN MY BROTHER ALMOST FUCKING DIES? I HAVE TO HEAR IT A WEEK LATER? FROM SOMEONE WHO READ IT IN THE PAPER? WHAT THE FUCK?

Re: Mr. B

Jeezus! Did Barrett stack, again??? And almost die? Holy crap, that boy has some serious luck... or, errm... is he a she now? You guys confuse me!

Comment

Are we talking about another incident after the Bonnie low-side on Hwy 25?

Someone better tell that boy to stop eye-balling my Stackholio Four Count. :P

Comment

Yes, the rear wheel came off the vespa at speed... (well okay, while moving... )

3 broken ribs, broken hand, broken foot and a concussion...
        I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Nice! Hope the booger is doing ok, even if he didn't really stack N tell! tthhhppsstt! See Dirty J, no one else knew either, so there! :P tthhhpppssttt! neener.

Comment

When did this happen? And how come it took so long to get on the forum????
            Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Originally posted by elfboy
              Yes, the rear wheel came off the vespa at speed... (well okay, while moving... )

3 broken ribs, broken hand, broken foot and a concussion...
              At least I was lucky enough to have 2 rear wheels when one came off at speed. :
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill

At least I was lucky enough to have 2 rear wheels when one came off at speed.  :
                One more and you might get the Stackholio pin, maybe. Where did you wreck this time?
                Thats why I dont go to SF anymore, the streets there scare me, reminds me of this:
                http://ehowa.com/showmovie.shtml?mov...ngthailand.wmv
                You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j
                  a nasty rumor has reached me here in oz. mr. b has stacked again? is he ok? was my dog with him? what the fuck is going on that NOBODY bothers to drop me a line, write me an e-mail, fukkin call me?!? 61422477992@optusmobile.com.au this is the e-mail on my cell. im out here, seeing ALL the mad max sites, and meeting people who had a hand in it, and y'all cant fukkin tell me WHEN MY BROTHER ALMOST FUCKING DIES? I HAVE TO HEAR IT A WEEK LATER? FROM SOMEONE WHO READ IT IN THE PAPER? WHAT THE FUCK?
                  Don't tank on us,sounds like I call him more than You?,pick up the phone and ring him once upon a time. Bro Vs. Your Dog??. His phone # is (831-2**-5***),heck he may even talk to You,may not know who You are after the concussion and all,give it a try ;D ;D. I talked to Mr.B and let him know I was there if needed,sounds like he is in a bad way and won't take any help?.STUBBORN!,ahh just like me ;D.
                  Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

ok, sorry guys. i had no idea that y'all didn't have a clue eather. i'm used to the 'out of sight, out of mind' from my family. i just figured y'all did the same. sorry for the rant. and i did ask if mr. b was ok before i asked about hilary. i know the jokes are funny, but in the absence of any info, hold off on the 'could be possible' type dead dog jokes. i miss her alot. anyway, im here in broken hill. does anyone want scene pics? mundi mundi look out? the pinnicles? im seeing it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X