YaMaHa Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YaMaHa Show

Yamaha to show new bike at Alice's, ;D. http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/mc...ke_reveal.aspx
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Re: YaMaHa Show

NOW WHAT DID EVERYONE SAY ABOUT YAMAHA BEFORE???? ....................... THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.................. ALL WHO BAD TALKED THEM CAN EAT A BOWL OF BAU'S JUNK.................... YUP I SAID.......... CAN'T FINE ME THOUGH.............. HA HA............... OUTS

Comment

Wow, I rode to the Yamaha 'tosser fest' on Saturday. I guess it was cool seeing W.R. in person. However, the squids were in full force, CHP was actually writing non-moving violations to bikes in the parking lot, and the local cops were harassing riders before the kickstand hit the ground. What a waste.

~Zach

Comment

What kind of non-moving violations were they writing? Taillights? After market Exhaust? Noise level? Late registration?... One of the reasons I never got the Akropovitch exhaust is that constant harassment by the CHP on after market parts for sports bikes.. There is an entire BARF posting on that.. Of course mostly 4 corners and skyline... I understand their motivation (dissuade squids from dying every other weekend) but still this is no fun.... :-/

Comment

That's why I won't go to the Doc Wong Riders Safety Skills meets anymore. The CHP are pretending to promote communication and awareness with the biker community but there are always three of them wandering around the parking lot citing people for no signals, mirrors, expired reg., illegal licence plate mounting, etc. My bikes are 100 % legal so it doesn't affect me directly but I think it sucks that they "prey" on a gathering designed to promote rider safety awareness thereby driving away people who probably could use this advice.

You'd think that for at least one day they could look the other way. It would go a huge way towards promoting respect for the L.E.O.'s from the biker community.

:-/

I think you are safe Ro. no one ever died from having an Akropovitch exhaust but you may get a ticket in the name of "safety".

Comment

Working...
          X