Legal Help with Traffic Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Help with Traffic Laws

I'm looking about for a lawyer who specializes in traffic laws; preferably in SC county. If you've worked with one in the past and were satisfied, I'd love that have their information.

I just need someone I can sit down with for a half hour or so and ask some questions of.

.C

Re: Legal Help with Traffic Laws

What kind of questions? Is this personal or professional? You do know they are going to probably charge you, right?
    You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by Pollux
      I'm looking about for a lawyer who specializes in traffic laws; preferably in SC county. If you've worked with one in the past and were satisfied, I'd love that have their information.

I just need someone I can sit down with for a half hour or so and ask some questions of.

.C
      CHP has a office just off Freedom Blvd./off HWY1,they have all the law books and Officers to help You,I have been to see them a-bit and have always come away with answers and a ;D,hope this helps.
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

The CHP that saw all that happend to Me;" Thanks so much!!! for the delicious Dub Mocha,it just hit the spot when I needed it most,NOT! Angry. A Neanderthal Cager tossed out his StarBucks cup out the window,contents inc.,I was the Receiver,Smack in the chest!. Bikers are nice people, well mannered,polite and intellectual. Today I was not,cup in hand Mr.X found out why; coffee stains on pants,broken turn signal and he has to buy a new cell phone,next time pal,turn on the brain befor You start the car,Your going to give Bikers a bad name." Was kind enough to give me his card and tell Me he would show up in court if needed,he sited the guy for assult or something,I have to pay for this temper tant a-bit for the phone and turn lever, Oh well!,Dickey Boy needed a Talking too. Thanks to the CHP for all Your help.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
          What kind of questions? Is this personal or professional? You do know they are going to probably charge you, right?
          It's a personal matter... and if you're refering to a lawyer charging me, I'm fine with that. I don't need much time, not representation in the courtroom (at least, I don't think I do at this point). I just need to ask some questions before I decide how to proceed... I've done most of the research, I just need to know if my defense in this matter will stand up in front of a judge.

Originally posted by twostroke
          CHP has a office just off Freedom Blvd./off HWY1,they have all the law books and Officers to help You,I have been to see them a-bit and have always come away with answers and a ;D,hope this helps.
          I've been very familer with that CHP office over the last week... One of the things I'm trying to proove is that a few of their officers made some mistakes; so I don't think they're going to be any more helpfull to me then they allready have been.

.C

Comment

I will make a call to see if my guy is the right kind of lawyer. If you need a new identity and documents, give me a call. Ummm, is this in the open forum? Shit.
            Ha Ha - Just kidding

Shit
            You Suck

Comment

Working...
            X