Re: Roofing Contractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roofing Contractor

Do not use Shelton Roofing, we had difficulty with them. I had great results with Dale Wenger Paving (local guys), maybe they'd have a good roofer reference. 831-476-8400
    T.

Let me talk with a few people and get back to you

Comment

denali construction
      831 247 7444
      his name is bill
      he rides
      he might be expensive???
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

he is a good carpenter though,i have seen some of his work,and as a construction worker who takes pride in quality;i can tell you he is good
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Wait a couple of weeks, Im sure Lonnie will be a pro. What exactly do you mean by YOU need to put a new roof on? Hell, if you are doing it, Im down. Its easy once you rip the old roof. Start at the bottom, work your way up, always keep a straight line, very important to keep moving the little string, people are real sticklers about having the same amout of rows on both left and right when you reach the top.
          I will make a call Monday, I have a couple of people. And yes, Brett Shelton has had a lot of problems in the last 3 or 4 years, about right after he bought his Ferrari. Good news is, I know where he lives if he f***** up. I knew his neice

god d*** the f****** parental control c***. UGGGH
          You Suck

Comment

Working...
          X