The WORST Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WORST Damage

I found this on a bike site,sounds like He's hurt bad . "Some of the worst damage I had,Was back in High school,I was kind to speed, and had no fear. My gokart had no breaks, no clutch,and no kill switch. 20+ H.P. two stroke and slick's,100% alkahall..n.ass carb.,test run down the Expy. at 100 M.P.H.,U-Turn @ light,Hit man Hole cover,Leg's flly out and get draged under rear wheels!....Meat grinder,Try to stop kart with hand's on rear wheels,friction burns!,then ..Hamburger. I got stoped by luck and grace. Pushed started the kart and rode home. All aside,I had a new life to live. With all things considered My hands had been ground down to the bone under the wheels,as like My My feet and such, the same. The days to follow were the most eye opening, can't walk,can't use hands for much of anything, I soiled Myself in bed and hateeeed Life!. Just try to take a piss with no aim control. Mind You, You can't eat well at all, You can't hold the fork. All in all I think I came away O.K. and a new Perspective on safety gear. As much time that I have spent in rehab I still can't get over squid's in no gear at all. The time it takes to gear up is but one second of a lifetime of Pain. Get it, Got it ,Good, Point Made! ;D. I never wan't to go back to that time,just the pain alone was sick!. I Would like to post info on a site about a" Rider down",as I don't know how at this time, I'll just postpone it until I talk to the Admin."

Re: The WORST Damage

LAY OFF THE DRUNK POSTING ;D

Comment

Or tell us about your favorite D&D character back in high school.
      T.

Comment

I hope he was,I added "'s,I'am glad that never happened to me.

Comment

Here is another one. http://zrxoa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=97 and http://zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=50262. I wonder if its something with the bikes? ;D.

Comment

Once again class, repeat after me

FRIENDS

DON'T

LET

FRIENDS

RIDE

KAWASAKIS

:P

Comment

And in case you've forgotten why, the Kawasaki Fairy will come and visit you if you do....

[img] http://www.largadoemguarapari.blogge...ma%20ninja.jpg [/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Timmeh
                And in case you've forgotten why, the Kawasaki Fairy will come and visit you if you do....

[img] http://www.largadoemguarapari.blogge...ma%20ninja.jpg [/img]
                If the Aprilia Fairy is even half the woman......................

Fuck,

she would still be fucking huge.............

What kind of sick fucking sites you look at that do that to motorcycles????????? :-[
                OH, its just a Kawasaki, but still, the cheeseeeeeeee, its flowing~~~~~~~~~
                You Suck

Comment

Flowing down your leg Eric..................... :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D

Comment

The fairy came last night... I had to let her in...

Comment

Shes obviously still in training....

Comment

You are right, she is getting off the bike on the wrong side, silly girls. Thats why they should stick to riding on the back where they belong!

OK, anytime................the hate mail should be rolling in
                        You Suck

Comment

Better than Kawaski... Cowasaki

Comment

Where do I sign up for one?

Comment

Working...
                            X