The French Moike..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The French Moike..

BMW Motorrad brings even more excitement to the Rolex Vintage Festival at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville , Connecticut this year. Now in addition to vintage race cars raising adrenaline levels, BMW is proud to feature world-famous stunt rider Jean-Pierre Goy.

If you've never seen Jean-Pierre in action his stunt-riding on BMW motorcycles is not to be missed. It's a stunning display of balance and precision  riding that literally leaves you breathless. Star of the James Bond flick "Tomorrow Never Dies," Jean-Pierre holds the world record for the longest wheelie, longest stoppie, and longest distance riding backwards on one wheel. (So he doesn't teach too many MSF classes.)

Jean-Pierre will demonstrate his amazing abilities on various BMW motorcycles - including a 880 lb K 1200 LT that he handles like a trials bike- during all three days of racing at Lime Rock:
    Friday 9/2, Saturday 9/3, & Monday 9/5
    (at 12:00 pm and 5:00 on all three days respectively)

Special BMW Motorcycle Day passes for Saturday 9/3 are available for $45/person at the CCA hotline at 800-878-9292. You will get admission to the races, lunch, a special motorcycle parking pass, and a gift package worth at least $100.

See you there!

Re: The French Moike..

Obviously they dont know who they are f****** with,

they are trying to be Moike, but where are that guys the sub's? And if you are going to bling it, Polish the rims you poser. I hope Moike doesnt see this, I would hate to see him have to step it up to spinners. Ouch

Sadly enough, Photoshop was not needed for this post, just a couple words that were obvious without being said
    You Suck

Comment

My man!....
      Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

You are so lucky, he could have had any poor unsuspecting girl out there, and he chose you. Or did you chose him and has to deal with it. Just think how many chic riders are out there to choose from, like this bright young lady
        You Suck

Comment

Oh believe me! Moike has had plenty of unsuspecting girls out there. And they all went home with ice packs between their legs!! ;D

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Originally posted by luckygirl
            Oh believe me!  Moike has had plenty of unsuspecting girls out there.  And they all went home with ice packs between their legs!! ;D

Holy Crap!... I read that as ICE PICKS

Comment

Originally posted by luckygirl
              Oh believe me!  Moike has had plenty of unsuspecting girls out there.  And they all went home with ice packs between their legs!! ;D

Does he have bad aim or something?
              You Suck

Comment

I would say so in that case..................... ;D

Comment

Working...
                X