• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of eviction

CITY OF SUNNYVALE
    HOUSING SERVICES

Day Nuisance Notice

This is to inform residents of xxxx Canary Drive that a notice of eviction was filed by the entire neighborhood.

Reason: Day Nuisance Notice

Time: 6pm 08/18/05

Details: DRZ doing wheelies - Exhaust Pipes non conforming to Noise Limitations in Santa Clara County - Riding on the curb is illegal

Exact location: xxx Canary Drive - Two other suzukis in driveway..

Correction to notice: Second suzuki actually a Mille. Just looks like a Japanese bike.

Re: Notice of eviction

Alright Dork.

You finally made me join the forumn so I can tell you to suck it for making fun of my bike.

Suck it!

Comment

Originally posted by mille_grl
      Alright Dork.

You finally made me join the forumn so I can tell you to suck it for making fun of my bike.

Suck it!
      Yeah, that wasnt a Suzuki, It was a Kawasaki, ask goose, he knows all about Kawasaki's. He loves em', ecsp. their dirtbikes.
      You Suck

Comment

I'm very sorry for getting you kicked out of your new home... even before we had the chance to party it up. Perhaps this is the perfect opportunity to start looking for residence in Santa Cruz, where the neighborhoods are much more tollerant of hooliganism.

Comment

hahaha don;t worry! We will have the housewarming party soon! And plenty of bikes to scare those neighbors! ;D

Comment

Working...
          X