Vietnam Vets vs HA Monterey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Vets vs HA Monterey

Anyone doing the Vietnam Vets or Monterey HA rides Saturday? I was thinking of fucking with some Harleys this week end, I meant riding with, anyways, I will check back here in the morning. I have been to both and the Vets seem to have better food and a pretty good turn out. The last ride I did of theirs was their toy run, there was Bill, steve, myself and a few hundred Harleys, it was a blast. The HA boys in Monterey were entertaining too, Harleys pulling wheelies.

I just noticed the Vets are listed:
    Viet Nam Vets MC "G" Chapter ~ Poker Run
    The "G" is that for "old G" or "G-spot" - that could make a difference
    I cant vouch for this chapter because I have only riden with the Freedom Chapter.
    You Suck

Re: Vietnam Vets vs HA Monterey

Thats cool, no takers, I wasnt all that down with it. Im going for the monterey loop ride today then. See everyone at the Just fucking ride tomorrow. right?
    You Suck

Comment

Re: Vietnam Vets vs HA Monterey

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
      Thats cool, no takers, I wasnt all that down with it. Im going for the monterey loop ride today then. See everyone at the Just fucking ride tomorrow. right?

I will do my best to attend but with the new construction going on I am at the whim of my talented brother in-law as to when to pick up a hammer and drive nails.

Comment

Working...
      X