Weird friggen dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird friggen dream

So what started out as a nice Blade-esqe vampire dream (Hot vampy women in pvc, nice clubs, etc) went weird.

Next day (after the Blade-like club scenes), I'm walking across a parking lot carrying my laundry, and this guy wearing somebodies skinned face, with some slavering dog-thing on a leash comes after me, I take off running, and some homeless guy chases him off.

So I go into a local dive, and inside are guys from various SF MC clubs, all looking at me strangely..

So I go back to get my laundry, and here comes leatherface again, homeless guy chases him off again...then hands me two metal spikes and tells me he is tired of watching my laundry.

Ok, so now I kill leatherface and his damn stinky dog.

Then it turns out that some vampire killed James, then it turns out all the other MC clubs are blood-sucking vampires, and they are after us.

So for the rest of the dream, we are basically running around SF killing vampires, and being killed by them.

Just before I woke up, Keith and I were about to get killed in some shitty bar on Mission street.

YAY!

Re: Weird friggen dream

Youre having the same dream?!?!?
    Originally posted by Valgar
    So what started out as a nice Blade-esqe vampire dream (Hot vampy women in pvc, nice clubs, etc) went weird.

Next day (after the Blade-like club scenes), I'm walking across a parking lot carrying my laundry, and this guy wearing somebodies skinned face, with some slavering dog-thing on a leash comes after me, I take off running, and some homeless guy chases him off.

So I go into a local dive, and inside are guys from various SF MC clubs, all looking at me strangely..

So I go back to get my laundry, and here comes leatherface again, homeless guy chases him off again...then hands me two metal spikes and tells me he is tired of watching my laundry.

Ok, so now I kill leatherface and his damn stinky dog.

Then it turns out that some vampire killed James, then it turns out all the other MC clubs are blood-sucking vampires, and they are after us.

So for the rest of the dream, we are basically running around SF killing vampires, and being killed by them.

Just before I woke up, Keith and I were about to get killed in some shitty bar on Mission street.

YAY!
    You Suck

Comment

You guys are stealing that dream from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you guys about that one months ago..................................... I'll be damb if I ever share a dream with you 2 again..............

Comment

Stop with the I.V. share programe and You'll be fine.

Comment

That wasnt leather face, that was Michael Jackson, and the dog was toto. And that wasnt a bar on Mission, it was the Market Street Theatre, and you paid for what you were getting there.
          You Suck

Comment

And knowing that the MArket Street Cinema has a new "No closed curtain" policy it definitely must have been a nightmare!

Comment

How about just stop sleeping together. Friggin manpires.
              T.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmeh
                How about just stop sleeping together.  Friggin manpires.
                T.
                OK, it wasnt leather face or Michael jackson, it was Timmeh and the Boar from the BBQ pit under tha playground / AKA pet cemetary
                You Suck

Comment

How weird.............. I dreamed that last night

Comment

That wasnt a dream, you still owe me $140 I loaned you and twenty for standing in front of the door, blocking what ever it was you and those poor young ladies were doing.
                    You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by Timmeh
                      How about just stop sleeping together. Friggin manpires.
                      T.

Yes, please stop "frigging" the manpires

Comment

Originally posted by Goose

Yes, please stop "frigging" the manpires
                        Fine, and Goose was there too, he rode a dirt bike, A Kawasaki dirt bike, tried to jump something, broke a bunch of shit, had to have his arm sewn back on, and one of his eyes had to be popped back in.

Scarey thing is, that applies to almost any event, mostly 8)
                        You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it

Fine, and Goose was there too, he rode a dirt bike, A Kawasaki dirt bike, tried to jump something, broke a bunch of shit, had to have his arm sewn back on, and one of his eyes had to be popped back in.
                          Riding a Kawa... YOU BASTARD!!!

Never turn your back on my now Eric and you better sleep with one eye open too. Them's fightin' words.

BTW the eye that popped out was the same one that eye... er... "I" Ruptured with a nail a few years ago so it wasn't getting that much use anmyway. Except for when you leave your bedroom curtains open that is.

Comment

I didn't see the time when I was there did you???????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Comment

Working...
                            X