Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Observation

Originally posted by twostroke
    I made a huge mistake while posting,Blurtted My mind while upset,did not think all the way through and drank coffee while working on computers, and last did not think all the way through!. I am in greate debit to all the Vampires whom are a true and down to earth people that care. I have become a-bit out spoken and made my mistakes,killed a computer with coffee and pissed a lot of good people off. I must be good at something,this must be it?,so if You have a chance to meet the Vampires,You can never go wrong!,they got Your back!.
    hey the internet lets us all be flaming idiots. anyone that misses this fact probably is so clueless they couldn't find a clue in a field of horny clues while doing the clue mating dance and dousing them self with clue musk. ;D

Don't sweat it. If you look back over the responses they've been more concerned about you than pissed at you. A little bit of WTF too.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse
Working...
X