Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mr. B  

does the B stand for 'barbed wire'?
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Re: Hey Mr. B  

just kiding,glad you are ok,sorry about the bike
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch
      does the B stand for 'barbed wire'?  
      You know, Pamela Anderson did a terrible job playing his part in the movie, he is much sexier than her. 8)
      They originally tried to get one of the Baldwins to play his part, unfortunately, they couldnt ride a bike, and had to have stunt doubles for everything. :-/
      And what the hell was that she was riding in the movie? Come on, I didnt see Vespa written on that thing anywhere.
      You Suck

Comment

WANTED :"Big Bad Barbed Barrett" for fence rustling and rubbing the yellow line and stealing state paint. ;D

Comment

you are right,
          Mr. B is way more 'STACKED' than pam a
          BOOM!!! ;D

Comment

thank god that rancher showed up before any cattle got away

Comment

Mr. B ,stalled them by acting as a salt lick.

Comment

it was pretty sweaty out there ,at least for the 5 hrs i was around
                Originally posted by Two_stroke
                Mr. B ,stalled them by acting as a salt lick.

Comment

I really liked the poles holding the fence in place. Let's just say they left an impression on me. And thank God for barbed wire, I don't know how far I would have slid on my head if the fence hadn't stopped me like a tailhook wire. My shoulder is most definately dislocated, but the real pain was standing in the shower digging gravel out of me.
                  First poster of 2007.
                  First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

Just a shout out to:Mr.B,Ix,the_grinch. I had a greate day!.

Comment

I told You that would be fun!. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.B
                        I really liked the poles holding the fence in place. Let's just say they left an impression on me. And thank God for barbed wire, I don't know how far I would have slid on my head if the fence hadn't stopped me like a tailhook wire. My shoulder is most definately dislocated, but the real pain was standing in the shower digging gravel out of me.
                        at least you are taking it well
                        i would have been f-ing P Oed

Comment

I'am amazed how I started out on a ride of 350 miles round trip and only got too 25%,87.5 miles, and still got in 100%,350 miles of ride and drive time?. Craig planned a greate days ride and rode top gun and fast,Jon was the one with the heat and showed us what 1300cc can do,as for Barrett,Lion hart,1970 Tech kickin My tail and showin how it's done. I'll be the tail gunner and street sweeper for now,Barrett had a bad crash and can still joke around. I had to ride home,get truck,drive back,bribe rancher with cash to let Barrett go because he was leaking blood on the fence line and wolves may come around and get his cows. Craig took the bars of the bike,and Jon used his 1300cc to push the bike of Barrett into the back of My truck. All in all 350 miles! ;D ;D. I had a Greate Day. Mr.B, You take care now!,get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.B
                            Good news,they want You to be the mascot for "cow weekly".

Comment

That brit steel took down U.S. steel with the force of?...1000 M.P.H.

Comment

Working...
                              X