New one to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New one to join

I missed out on the last vamp meet,Dylan was voted in and I missed out due to a need to clear My head with speed and just ride. What a greate assset to the club to have Dylan in,as he will be gone for a bit,we will wait his return. Take care on Your Jurney,seeeeYaaaa when Your back.

Re: New one to join

Thank you Mr Two Stroke. Missed you at the meeting, but I'm sure you had to take care of business. Def. will give you a call to hang out before I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_stroke
      I missed out on the last vamp meet,Dylan was voted in and I missed out due to a need to clear My head with speed and just ride. What a greate assset to the club to have Dylan in,as he will be gone for a bit,we will wait his return. Take care on Your Jurney,seeeeYaaaa when Your back.
      I dont think you should use speed to clear your head.
      Actually, it will cloud it even more. ??? :-[ Maybe you should try talking to someone to get this problem under control. Even better, you have a motorcycle, next time you are feeling confused ??? or just over stressed >, dont do that line, jump on your bike and go for a ride, 8) Nothing better that a night ride along the coast ;D. Now dont do this if it is 5:00pm during the week, :'( > it could make things worse. If you need someone to talk to, you have my number, use it.
      Peace
      UCPI
      You Suck

Comment

way to go, dylan. you can sponsor me when i get back.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz
          Thank you Mr Two Stroke. Missed you at the meeting, but I'm sure you had to take care of business. Def. will give you a call to hang out before I go.
          I was bummbed out I missed that one,sorry Dylan ,how un cool of me to forget :-/.

Comment

Working...
          X