Moto Wergonafukya- Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moto Wergonafukya- Update

I got a letter back from my credit card company concerning the dispute with Moto Italiano, they reviewed the case and have credited back my card the full amout. Yeah, Fuck You Chris and Jason! I just gave them what I had for paperwork, along with my statement(28 page pdf w/ photo's), and let them decide. They sided with me, so Na Na Na Na Na Na, fuckers!!!! I didnt care about the money, it was the principal, and once again, the good guy wins (and for once, Im the good guy). Neener Neener Moto suck my weiner!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P
    You Suck

Re: Moto Wergonafukya- Update

What the hell are you talking about? ???

Comment

Moto-wesuck-itano here in Santa Cruz tried to fuck our homie, he fucked them right back. WOOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Goose
        What the hell are you talking about?  ???
        this should clear things up
        http://www.santacruzvampires.com/for...num=1115020776
        You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
          I got a letter back from my credit card company concerning the dispute with Moto Italiano, they reviewed the case and have credited back my card the full amout.
          Congratulations !! How many duckets did you screw them back for? Curious minds want to know.

Comment

It wasnt all that much, few hundred bucks, but it was the point, but that is all water under the bridge now, the Mille is wasted now, so I need a new plan. Anyone got spec's for a Aprilia go cart?
            You Suck

Comment

WTF?? what did you do to your bike? you didnt let short-stack ride it, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j
                WTF?? what did you do to your bike? you didnt let short-stack ride it, did you?
                Its not what I did, its what that Toyota and apshalt did. Its funny, cause if you look at it from 20 feet away. it doesnt really look wrecked. But its fucked. I need to see how bad off it is under the bodywork, I will buy it back no matter what. It can hopefully get put back together. It will just  be salvaged, which sucks, but only if I decide to sell it. Whats amazing is the fact I road it home. I cant even wipe my ass but managed to ride it from Watsonville to my house. yeah it hurt, but nothing like when the Adrenalin(sp) wore off. I want to know where to buy some of that, fucking shit is amazing.
                You Suck

Comment

Working...
                X