X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rider Hell Cycle

Pics of the Bike

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fe...ws.php?id=2834

I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Re: Ghost Rider Hell Cycle

That has happened to me before, the brakes over heated bummer, looks like it was a nice bike too. :-/
    You Suck

Comment

Go to the Michelin Pilots, they rock. Im on my third set, I switched the rear to a pilot road this time though because commuting was eating up the sports. They also have a new one just came out, Chappie got them and loves them, seriously, I thought I saw him licking them :P, but dont quote me on that.
      We need to move this conversation somewhere else, we are in the wrong spot and are keeping people from seeing Adrians post.
      You Suck

Comment

I've been getting 10K or more on pilot roads. Good tires, grippy enough to ride with the faster folks, and good wear.

Just put a new one on the front yesterday.
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Bill, Eric
          Do you suggest the Pilot Power or the Pilot Roads (For the Mille, does not take it to the tracks)? Were the Pilot Power sticky enough at normal temperatures? I wonder if the roads are just for touring?
          JF

Comment

Ive found the Pilot roads to meet my needs. Very good wear, and sticky enough to ride fast in the twisties.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

who cares about tires right now?! ghost rider movie!!! holy fukkin shit, batman!!!! all i need now is to hear that the mad max 4: furry road is complete.

Comment

You ll have to wait until August 4th... and I like your avatar by the way.. Never get tired of it ;D

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
                  Bill, Eric
                  Do you suggest the Pilot Power or the Pilot Roads (For the Mille, does not take it to the tracks)? Were the Pilot Power sticky enough at normal temperatures? I wonder if the roads are just for touring?
                  JF
                  The Pilot Power replaced the Pilot Sports, that is what I was running (still am in the front) but switched the rear to the road because I was commuting so much and they are only lasting me about 4000 miles and that was through the nylon. (I just dont feel I got full use of my tire unless I get to use the second layer of black rubber under the nylon), Anyways, I am running the road on the rear. I havent busted it loose yet, but I am sure I will. Stick with the Powers if you ride for fun. You wont wear them out as fast as I do, my bike pulls wheelies all the time, I need to get that fixed, but that is a major factor in my tire wear Im sure. Go get your Pilot Powers, you will be stoked with them.
                  You Suck

Comment

tasty stuff.
                    I need some flames for the Futura, perhaps some napalm.

Comment

First day with the Pilot Roads! They are so awesome! Grip and sticky right away! they say slippery with new tires for the first 100 miles, not even! So much better than those trackneedy Pirellis!... Went to Perg before ur meeting and 17 was passing so fast... I totally advise those tires! And yes they would work well on a Futura..
                      PS Good meeting you two-stroke and the gentleman on the Ducati!

Comment

BTW- filming has started on this movie. here in sidney. i have seen the hell cycle in person. HOLY FUKKIN' SHIT, BATMAN!!! beautiful bike!

http://www.digitalentropy.net/Internapse/GRMain.html

checkout the set pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X