Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I"m writing an article about you people

Hello everyone!

I've been visiting your website for quite a while trying to decide if I wanted to write an article about you all. I finally decided you are too interesting not to write about.

I am the founder of a vampire magazine called The Hunted. Now I know you all are not real vampires, but hey, you fit into the genre in an offbeat around the corner kind of way. I'd like to do an interview if I could but if not that's ok I've got my article written. What I would like to know is if there are any of you who are willing to allow me to use photos of you and your bikes. I'd also like to find out more information about the tradition of your patches.

I'm a couple of hours from Santa Cruz and it would be hard for me to come and see you all in person right now but if I really have to I could figure something out. Any of you riding through Merced in the near future? If so please let me know.

I hope I've not ruined your forums and that you'll get back to me. I look forward to hearing from any of you. You can contact me at silkenshadows@sbcglobal.net

thank you

Dum Vivamus, vivumus
    Silkie
    www.vampirecommunity.com

Re: I"m writing an article about you people

Anybody follow up with her yet?

...Just wonderin'

Kelli... Our Monthly Meeting is tonight at 8:30 PM. I know it's
    short notice but you might want to try and make it to meet
    all of us.

-Mike-

Comment

I talked to her. She seems on the up and up. I threw alot of questions at her, who, what, where, when? She e-mailed me back pretty fast the first time, so we will see what she has to say. She wont drive all the way down here but will meet somewhere in the middle. She doesnt seem out to nail anyones ass to the wall or anything. And most of all, she has a sense of humor. So who knows. I do know she isnt looking for anyone specific, just some members. I would be down for a ride, maybe she will do a few of us at once. oh shit, that sounded really bad, anyways, maybe a road trip is in order.
      You Suck

Comment

I can meet you either Wed. or Thur. the 13th or 14th at the truck stop near the O'neal Forebay at the San Luis reservoir, that's where 152 meets the 5, that's a little over 1/2 way to Merced from SC. let me know if you're interested.

Dr. Jingle (aka Beau)

Comment

Working...
        X