No announcement yet.

Faster photos (and some crappy video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faster photos (and some crappy video)

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
    OH sh!t, I thought they were already? BRB

Comment

Ummm excuse me Sprinklerhed...but why would I be jealous of you...LOL! :P ;D

I said DORKS...not GEEKS!

Haha!

And Underoos are back in fashion and there is nothing wrong with showing people your undies, as long as you have umm...groomed!!!

Comment

It could have been this guys son
        http://www.ebaumsworld.com/striptwister.html
        You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by Valgar
          Wow, now I'm really confused. There's a BBQ, too? Nah, I'm going down to FASTER! on Saturday night. In the cage. As I've mentioned a few times on this forum... Silly critters.

For those of you in Santa Cruz at Faster on Saturday night, see you there (I'll be more specific). I don't know that I can make it to BBQ, too... But maybe I'll try. I am kind of an overachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone

Wow, now I'm really confused.  There's a BBQ, too?  Nah, I'm going down to FASTER! on Saturday night.  In the cage.  As I've mentioned a few times on this forum...    Silly critters.
            I'm going to try to rip down to the Saturday showing (8pm) also, probably on the bike, since I tore off my left-front sway bar mount on the car at the last track-day : (Awaiting welding)

Comment

Originally posted by Valgar
              Great to see Alfred, Jan, and Henry there...
              EH?!
              I thought you guys didn't make it. I saw Alfred but no other SF crew. Where you avoiding me? Did I smell THAT bad? ???

Maybe I'll try and catch you at the Box on Monday. Let me know if you'll be in town earlier in the day or during the weekend sometime so we can hook up for a ride or some coffee.

I'll try to hit Faster again on Sat. night but with my weekend chore list half accomplished my sobriety may be severely jeopardized by showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose

EH?!
                I thought you guys didn't make it. I saw Alfred but no other SF crew. Where you avoiding me? Did I smell THAT bad?  ???

Maybe I'll try and catch you at the Box on Monday. Let me know if you'll be in town earlier in the day or during the weekend sometime so we can hook up for a ride or some coffee.

I'll try to hit Faster again on Sat. night but with my weekend chore list half accomplished my sobriety may be severely jeopardized by showtime.  
                I didn't see u either! ??? I was looking for blue hair, but didn't see anything Next time I'll make it a point to look for you ;D
                ~Henry~

Comment

Originally posted by Goose

EH?!
                  I thought you guys didn't make it. I saw Alfred but no other SF crew. Where you avoiding me? Did I smell THAT bad?  ???
                  Well, I got there a little before 5pm. Later I moved some bikes a few inches with Moike, then staked out the parking lot with my camera, and directed people around for a bit.

Came back up to the theatre at 7, picked up 7 tickets for some folks coming down (gee, I'm such a nice guy, they can repay with sexual favors later), then headed back to the lot, as Adrian was heading to the Rio (we performed a mid-street camera swap, very Miami Vice drug-dealer style), and returned to my previous duties.

Around 7:45-7:50 they showed up (Bastiges were riding like my grandma on 17), I gave them the tickets, and we all headed inside..

All us SF n00bs sat in the back in deference to the SC folks in the front row  ;D

Besides, with my cold I couldn't smell you if I tried  

Comment

Well, ladies and germs (sorry, Valgar, couldn't resist after the cold comment), I will attempt to make it to the BBQ for a brief "hey howdy" before I truck down to Faster!... Valgar, maybe I'll see you at one place or the other... Henry, hope to see you at Baker Beach! (I have got to see Melissa and Lisa, too, while I'm there... it's been "like forever!&quot Ro, I saw that you were on the list, too, so hopefully I'll see you there.

UCPI - if you're at the BBQ and I show up, I'll most likely be with a guy in a sling. Square glasses, nose ring, long hair, probably in pigtails (that's me, not the guy with the sling).  Introduce yourself, mang!  Gotta have a face now to go with the posts...
                    ;D

Comment

Did you say long nose hair?
                      You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by slowpoke

I didn't see u either! ??? I was looking for blue hair, but didn't see anything Next time I'll make it a point to look for you ;D

The blue is pretty faded now and hardly noticable at all in the evening. The name tapes with "Goose" and "Vampires M.C." over the left breast pocket are a dead gaiveaway tho'. If I had known in advance, I'd have clued y'all in to the first two rows reserved for Vamps. and affilliates only.

Comment

GREAT to see you guys last night!! What a fun movie!! I'm ready for my first track day. Let's go!

LOL and Wayne was awesome... very gracious in the face of those questions! 8) It was really fun, you guys... only wish that Mark and I had the energy to stay and hang out with you all afterwards. (I'm going to blame it on him and his recent surgery, though it might also be because that was my first time riding 17 at night, and I was a little nervous about it! Luckily, no deer last night, whew...)

Look forward to seeing you all next time!!

Comment

Working...
                          X