Janklow skates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janklow skates...

After being CONVICTED of MANSLAUGHTER, Janklow will serve only thirty days in jail and will then be elegible for community service (which he prolly won't have to do).

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...17/detail.html

Re: Janklow skates...

He was freed today May 17th. 3 months in jail.. he is done. :-[ In 5 years from now he will get back his clean driving records... How about the motorcycle rider? What will he get back?... > >

Comment

Just GREAT news! > :'( This is exactly what the m/c community needs... more people to be consciously aware that they can get away w/murder as long as it against a m/c rider! Don't get me started... :-X

Comment

The riders name was Randy Scott - not just "a motorcycle rider".
        You Suck

Comment

I don't think any one meant any disrespect, Mr. Can't Prove it.. K? Touchy subject no matter how you look(read) at it.

Char

Comment

.. and the news insist on how much of an unapologetic reckless driver Janklow is.. Car drivers.. sometime..grrr.. Did you see, the guy (Sorry again for missing his name) who got killed a month ago or so on his Ducati on skyline was hit by a Japanese Exchange student with no valid driver license and driving his car in the left lane?... just beats me...

Comment

It must have not been an election year, I know someone who hit someone head on when he was drunk, killed him. He got 13 years. It was an election year. I understand he was drunk, but is being stupid that much better? And not it wasnt a Motorcycle, it was a car, but why is it you can kill someone when sober, play dumb and scate? Hard one to figure out.
              You Suck

Comment

This is getting better! He was covering other people for their DUI!!! Including his son in law....
                http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...aled_pardons_3

Comment

Jean Francois, I understand the need to get the news out to motorcyclists and increase awareness, but I think we can only take so much bad news. Pretty soon I'm going to start riding with angry attitude... and that's not a good thing >

Comment

Couldnt be any worse than a happy attitude, you get bugs in your teeth. ;D
                    You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
                      Jean Francois, I understand the need to get the news out to motorcyclists and increase awareness, but I think we can only take so much bad news. Pretty soon I'm going to start riding with angry attitude... and that's not a good thing >
                      Any good news?.. huh I am letting Kel ride my Mille.... OK this is written now so no way back... oooh la la.. it's going to be OK.... :P .. she should be a happy rider!!!

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover

Any good news?.. huh I am letting Kel ride my Mille.... OK this is written now so no way back... oooh la la..  it's going to be OK....  :P .. she should be a happy rider!!!

OUCH! I will be careful I promise...but don't you go praying for rain young man! I would be happy riding it around the block...I just want to say I weaseled French Man out of his bike...

Considering I have a Vamp pledge riding mine, I feel it is fair!

;D

Comment

Don't feel so special! I'm sure he offers it up to all the girls! He is French you know! ;D

(My legs are apparently too short to ride it.. or I would have snagged it a long time ago! :P) tee hee... ;D

Comment

Man...have to make a girl feel so...un-special...thanks babe!

Comment

Sorry! It's my job! I am here to make people feel like they just got kicked in the nuts! ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X