Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As if it weren't bad enough... (or, The Twins)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if it weren't bad enough... (or, The Twins)

As if it weren't bad enough that I couldn't come down to see Faster! tonight because of Mark's arm (we will be there in the cage on Saturday night), I woke up this morning with acute tendonitis in my left elbow.  I have, apparently, been packing too energetically and moving too many boxes as I get ready to move from SF to Oaktown.

Now not only can I not finish packing my damn apartment (anyone wanna come help me pack my frelling kitchen?), but I can't RIDE.  And, to top it all off, it's the same arm that Mark has in a sling.  I had to refuse the sling because I can't fathom going anywhere with him with the two of us in matching arm-holders.  Yes, both of us have thrashed left arms.

grrrr....

Anyway - hope you're all having LOTS of fun tonight, and know that I wish I were there.   :'(  See you Saturday.

Re: As if it weren't bad enough... (or, The Twins)

You know, it only takes one hand to light a bic lighter, that is if you are insured. Kitchen fires are pretty common.
    You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
      You know, it only takes one hand to light a bic lighter, that is if you are insured. Kitchen fires are pretty common.

Comment

OOOps, did I say that out loud? :
        You Suck

Comment

Working...
        X