BAD bunny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD bunny!

Could this be the theme for Tim & Kerri's Easter party this Year?

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2983535/detail.html

Re: BAD bunny!

Comment

Okay, let's put it this way. If someone starts beating the Easter Bunny at the party...well let's just say I will hurt someone. My kids still believe and I am so okay with that!

Be nice Lonnie!

Comment

oh oh! Who gets to be the bunny?!?

Comment

Bad Lonny! Who's usually the Easter Bunny at this function? Hello... I'm thinking you don't love me any more! You Rat Bastard! I still have a picture of your wife groping the Easter Bunny from the first year! (I think I got felt up more that day than in the entire year.. what's w/the Bunny Suit fetish? Sick people I have for friends!)

No suit this year.. just ears and a tail (and yes I'll have more on than that... stop thinking that you perves!)

Comment

Originally posted by MaimsExneighbor
            Bad Lonny! Who's usually the Easter Bunny at this function? Hello... I'm thinking you don't love me any more! You Rat Bastard! I still have a picture of your wife groping the Easter Bunny from the first year! (I think I got felt up more that day than in the entire year.. what's w/the Bunny Suit fetish? Sick people I have for friends!)

No suit this year.. just ears and a tail (and yes I'll have more on than that... stop thinking that you perves!)

So can I still feel you up if your not in the suit?

We'll discuss your "punishment" for trying to upstage Jesus later young lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Violet
              oh oh! Who gets to be the bunny?!?

Hopefully me

Comment

Originally posted by FZR_Fury
                Okay, let's put it this way. If someone starts beating the Easter Bunny at the party...well let's just say I will hurt someone.
                What about crashing Easter Bunnies?

Comment

Hey, I did not crash, that was Kellie! LOL!! ;D

Although.. can't wait to see the pics of me wearing ears and a tail on a dirtbike! How sexy.. I mean, tarded is that? LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                  X