heyas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyas

Hey there--just getting around to actually registering and posting. Now that I live in Campbell, I expect to get over to Santa Cruz a lot more than I have in the recent past. I already know a few of the Vampires; I'm sure I'll meet most of the rest of you over a few events.

Anyway, hi.

Originally posted by geo
    Hey there--just getting around to actually registering and posting. Now that I live in Campbell, I expect to get over to Santa Cruz a lot more than I have in the recent past. I already know a few of the Vampires; I'm sure I'll meet most of the rest of you over a few events.

Anyway, hi.
    Hi. Geo? George? What do you ride? Where were you before Campbell?

Anyway welcome, and see you at an event. You just missed a JFR.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut
      Hi. Geo? George? What do you ride? Where were you before Campbell?

Anyway welcome, and see you at an event. You just missed a JFR.
      Yeah, so I saw. I'd been looking for a good Vampires calendar--I hadn't put together that your calendar only works if you're registered until today.

Anyway, yeah, Geo/George--I introduce myself as Geo nowadays, but people who've known me for a few years usually call me George. I was at the Dark Ride on my Triumph Thunderbird Sport, but I also have a 'busa (Moike's busa, actually) and a VX800 in various stages of "runs".

Edit:

Oh, I was living in East San Jose for the last couple of years. Not -that- much further away, but not right at the mouth of 17, either.
      Last edited by geo; 08-21-2006, 05:14 PM.

Comment

/me slaps geo around a bit with a large trout.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

fppppt, I had trout for breakfest yesterday

(no really I did, it was great)

Sup geo :wave:

Comment

Working...
          X