Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used motorcycle parts needed

donote your unneeded motorcycle parts

we need them to make trophies for the day of the dead ride,pistons,brake disks,and sprockets are especially useful

the more thrashed the better

pm: u cant prove it,or me: the_grinch

will pick-up
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

bump
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

might want to contact the local shops for raw materials...

worse case scenario, freemont cycle salvage and whatever they're tossing.
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

parts

Andrew has what?,6+ bikes,must be some parts at his place.
        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

parts

will this work?..
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Working...
          X