DON'T FLY SOUTHWEST!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DON'T FLY SOUTHWEST!!!

I borrowed my wife's Sandisc MP3 player to record the discussion sections of the Bosch training I am taking here in Chicago (turns out recording is not allowed.) When I got to the hotel I discovered that the MP3 player had been stolen out of my luggage along with a $75 pocket knife. A smaller pocket knife inside a pants pocket was not taken. I have to assume a baggage screener at Southwest was the thief.

Bastards.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Baggage Screeners are employeed by the Transportation Security Administration, not by Southwest. Southwest does pay for them, along with all the other airlines that are also required to do so, but they're passing the savings on to the consumer by tacking the fees on to tickets or raising prices anyway. If something disapeared from your bag, it was probably a TSA agent that stole it, not a Southwest ramp agent, and could have happened on any airline you flew.

Consider packing an unloaded pistol in your bag and declaring it when you check it. If for no other reason, they inspect the bags at the counter in your pressence and then lock them with your own lock and don't open them again because of the pressence of a firearm.

My father and my brother both fly for the airline, so I'll contine to fly with them.

.C
    Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

Working...
    X